We’re having a contest. In one week, some lucky duck will win this lovely piece.
But, as with most things in this life, you have to work for it. Every time you do one of the tasks listed below, you get your name in the hat one time. The more things you do, the more often your name goes in the hat – simple. Don’t forget to email me to let me know what you have done and how many times to enter your name. I’ll announce the winners in a week.
Here the list:
1. If you are not already a subscriber of my blog, now’s the time to take the plunge! Click on subscribe on the right side of this page or click on the Networked Blogs Icon. I promise not to blog about what I had for dinner last night, or send out cute pics of hedgehogs.
2. Share this blog with as many friends as you think appropriate. That may be just one person, it may be a group of people such as in one of your favorite frequented jewelry forums. Share it on facebook, or twitter, or Stumble Upon. You get your name in the hat for each time you share. I post almost every day, so that should give you lots of chances.
3. Do you get this blog through Linkedin? Share it with other Linkedin groups and with your connections. You get your name in the hat for each time you share.
4. Email friends to tell them about this blog, or our upcoming classes. (see info about classes on the side of the blog).
5. Email me pics of the jewelry you have made so I can share it on the BDG blog. Since this month’s theme is recycling, show me a piece you’ve recreated from an old piece, or using recycled materials.
6. Sign up for one of the pre-Valentine’s Day classes BDG is offering. (see info at the side of the blog). Have fun, make jewelry, and maybe win a piece of BDG fine silver jewelry!
Good luck everyone, and don’t forget to email me at email@example.com to tell me what you have done.
Now go out there and win this necklace!